- About Us
- Volunteer in Cambodia
- Volunteer in China
- Volunteer in India
- Volunteer in India-Himalaya
- Volunteer in Nepal
- Volunteer in Nepal-Himalaya
- Volunteer in Sri Lanka
- Volunteer in Thailand
- Volunteer in Ghana
- Volunteer in Kenya
- Volunteer in South Africa
- Volunteer in Tanzania
- Volunteer in Uganda
- Internship in Cambodia
- Internship in China
- Internship in Nepal
- Internship in India
- Internship in Sri Lanka
- Internship in Thailand
- Internship in Ghana
- Internship in Kenya
- Internship in South Africa
- Internship in Tanzania
- Internship in Uganda
- Desert Elephant - Namibia
- Noah's Ark - Namibia
- Save our Wildlife - Namibia
- Wildlife Care Centre - South Africa
- Monkey Project - South Africa
- Horse Rehabilitation - South Africa
- Private Game Farm - South Africa
- Big 5 - South Africa
- Fee Cambodia - $400
- Fee China - $350
- Fee Nepal - $99
- Fee Nepal-Himalaya - $350
- Fee India - $135
- Fee India-Himalaya - $300
- Fee Sri Lanka - $155
- Fee Thailand - $250
- Book Now
- Volunteer Abroad 101
Most popular questions
- What is Volunteer Abroad?
- Why volunteer abroad?
- Is Volunteering really for Me?
- What is ethical volunteering?
- Volunteer Abroad Complaints
- What are the Most Popular Volunteer Abroad Places?
- How Can You Select the Best Volunteer Abroad Organizations?
- How can you make volunteer abroad experience rewarding?
- Cost/Money Matter
- How can I find free volunteer opportunities abroad?
- Why do I need to pay to volunteer?
- Health and Safety
- Host family
- How to prepare to volunteer abroad?
- Gift for project/host families
- In-country support or when you will be in field
- What is the daily schedule for projects?
- What are popular volunteer abroad project?
- How can you reduce the cost of volunteer abroad?
Free Guides and Ebooks
- Free Volunteer Guide - Cambodia
- Free Volunteer Guide - China
- Free Volunteer Guide - Nepal
- Free Volunteer Guide - India
- Free Volunteer Guide - Sri Lanka
- Free Volunteer Guide - Thailand
- Free Volunteer Guide - Ghana
- Free Volunteer Guide - Kenya
- Free Volunteer Guide - South Africa
- Free Volunteer Guide - Tanzania
- Free Volunteer Guide - Uganda
- Free Volunteer Guide - Argentina
- Free Volunteer Guide - Brazil
- Free Volunteer Guide - Costa Rica
- Free Volunteer Guide - Ecuador
- Free Volunteer Guide - Guatemala
- Free Volunteer Guide - Mexico
- Free Volunteer Guide - Peru
- Volunteer Abroad 101
Internship With IFRE
- Internship With IFRE
Internship With IFRE
- The most affordable rates, guaranteed
- Pay your fees directly to the host families
- Security is our primary concern
- A wide range of internship programs available
Give your careers a unique kick start with an internship abroad experience. It will not only foster your personal and professional growth, but will also help your resume stand out. With IFRE, you can find a plethora of internship programs to choose from, in 18 countries all around the world. Project fees start as low as $99, with comfortable accommodation, hygienic food and professional field support all managed for interns. Get enrolled with IFRE for eye opening journeys.
Explore this historically rich country of intricately designed temples and unique culture, with an internship experience.
Internship in this Asian economy is a great way to start a career. Interesting internship programs lie in wait.
Choose from among a wide variety of internship programs; embrace the vibrant colors of incredible India »
Nepal is home to mystic Himalayas. Embark on an adventure with one of many exciting internship programs.
Make your way to this beautiful island nation of South Asia. Explore the white sand beaches and unique cuisine. »
The 'Land of Smiles' welcomes you with open arms, as you get your internship experience, amid the beauty of »
Internship in Ghana is a great choice if you want to experience Ghana in its pure, pristine form. »
Indulge into the unique culture of Kenya, interning amid the diverse geography and exciting wildlife. »
Geographically diverse Tanzania welcomes interns like you to enrich your knowledge and vision. »
Travel to the mesmerizing South Africa for a memorable internship experience. It’s a wild affair.
Internship in the 'Pearl of Africa' can be an exciting and unique experience, amid varied geographies and diverse wildlife. »
Join the football fanatics amid the artistic graffiti culture. Travel to Brazil on an enriching internship experience.
Enjoy the beaches, organic farms and coffee while on a journey to Costa Rica for a unique internship experience. »
The ecologically rich Ecuador will take your breath away. Internship in Ecuador is a unique journey of learning. »
The land of Mayan Civilization is a great destination for internship. Check out Peru’s intriguing internship packages.
The pre-Hispanic civilization of Mexico will have interns intrigued while they are on an internship trip to Mexico. »