Intern in an NGO
The most rewarding volunteering internship linking the experience
of a new culture and empowering the communities behind it.
- Experience a hands on approach to high quality work
- Pick a cause you would like to be part of in a country you want to see
- Expand your horizons and improve your resume simultaneously!
- Be part of real projects bringing waves of change to the world
- Find out how to exchange your time for the trip of a life
- Join one of the most affordable programs starting at $160 and trusted by over 22,000 since 2006
This internship is a great opportunity for anyone pursuing an environmental career to learn more about their field.
All of the offices can use support for all of the local conservation efforts, so assisting would be a great way to learn and an excellent way to gain experience. Internship tasks include, maintaining trails in the municipal forest, promoting new projects, or assisting in the office.
A conservation or environmental focus is the key to being successful in this project. Interns are expected to be reliable, flexible, and patient. However, interns interested in joining the conservation project should be ready for physically demanding work.
These last six weeks of volunteering have been a truly amazing and life-changing & very wonderful experience for me.
I had an excellent time, better than I ever could have imagined. Other volunteers were so nice and willing to help.
- Vermont, USA
I had a wonderful experience. I had the opportunity to teach children of all different ages.I am sad to leave!
My volunteer experience with IFRE has been unforgettable. It has opened my mind & heart. Staffs were very helpful.
NGO Internships are currently offered in the following countries: