- Teach for 6 month to 12 months (minimum 6 months)
- Only native English speakers
- Free accommodation/food
- Salary per month ($200-$800 depending on length, qualification, and skills)
- No monthly fee. Only a one-time fee of $789 (includes insurance coverage for your protection)
Besides being a native English speaking citizen of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland or other English speaking countries, there are no other qualifications or specific skills needed to teach in China. You can teach from 1 month to 1 year. With a Bachelor's Degree in any subject and/or at least one year experience with TEFL or TOSEL training from an accredited organization, you may receive a monthly salary of up to US$ 800. IFRE paid English teaching in China is a great way to explore the intriguing land of China while teaching English to aspiring school and college age students. You will have the rare and worthwhile opportunity to get paid for your teaching service as you immerse yourself in Chinese culture, travel the world and grow personally and professionally.
- For a native English speaker, a monthly salary up to 3,000 RMB
- For a native English speaker with a degree in English and some experience in teaching, a monthly salary of 3,500-4,500 RMB
- For a native English speaker with a degree in English, at least one year of teaching experience, and TEFL or TOSEL training, a monthly salary of 5000-5,500 RMB
- Free food and accommodation. Some schools without a school cafeteria, provide food allowances and grocery coupons to teachers so they can prepare food by themselves
- Free health clinic at school
- Arrangement of host family upon the request of teachers and the availability. Free food and accommodations with host family
- Assistance in obtaining visa to China
- Services and support of field staff
- Guaranteed placement
- Reimbursement of round-trip airfare on a 10-month contract
- Teachers will be responsible for utilities
China volunteer teaching program starts anytime upon your arrival in China.
IFRE is a 501 (C) 3 organization so your program fee will be tax deductible as provided by law.
IFRE application and placement fee: US $649 (include basic health insurance). The fee covers advertising, program promotion and office expenses (rent, utilities and staff salaries in our USA office). Fee also covers airport pick-up, drop-off, China office expenses (rent, utilities, salaries, and vehicle), communication and project co-ordination.
There is no monthly or weekly fee in Paid Teaching English in China program and accommodation/food will be provided free by local schools.